Men's TR9 Triathlon Suit LS
Get your very own design today!
The ultimate long sleeve tri suit! Second-skin fit, long sleeves, and raw cut gripped fabric on the legs for an added aerodynamic advantage on the bike. Super light fabric on top and a medium distance-specific chamois for extreme comfort all the way through your race.
Our triathlon chamois is a flexible and breathable cycling pad that is perfect for medium-distance triathlon races. Its dual-density slim layers and the perforated foams provide great moisture management and quick-dry properties. The EIT ECO X-Tract top fabric, with its channeled structure, helps to canalize and expel moisture.
The Men's TR9 Triathlon Suit LS is available in MITI Shield Endurance with MITI Speedline sleeves, with UPF50+ protection, advanced moisture-wicking features, and incredible abrasion resistance. Change the fabrics as you wish!
- Available in Men’s sizes XS to 7XL.
- There is no order minimum. Get your very own design today!
- Once an order has been submitted, delivery time is 4-6 weeks.
- Request your design today and we will email it within 2-3 days.
HOW TO ORDER
Please pick the fabric options you want and then submit a Design Request. If you want the same design over multiple products, please remember to add them to the design request. We will email you the design(s) and once you approve, we will email you your order with a payment link.
We can use MITI fabrics with high abrasion resistance, functionally support during both indoor and outdoor sports, in every condition and season. Cycling, running, skiing, cross country skiing, trail, triathlon, swimming, trekking are just some of the activities where our high technology power fabrics perform at best.
Find out the main key benefits of our warp knit stretch fabrics:
- 4 ways stretch fabrics, with modulus and high recovery
- Top abrasion resistance
- Outstanding moisture management
- Breathable and fast absorbing
- UV protection rate
- Brushed back option for winter season
- Printable base for every kind of customization
To learn more about our technology please click here.