Women's XC2 TriSuit
Get your very own design today!
The Women's XC2 TriSuit is engineered for the long distance! Second-skin fit, longer sleeves, and raw cut gripped fabric on the legs for an added aerodynamic advantage on the bike. Super light fabric on top and a long-distance specific seat pad for extreme comfort all the way through your race.
Our standard chamois is made for medium distances. Extremely flat on the surface, its minimalist design allows for close and continuous skin contact while providing the right protection on the “underneath” portion of the pad.
The Women's XC2 TriSuit is available in two technical fabric options with either a lightweight (19), or medium-weight (20) Polyester-Spandex as the main fabric, and ventilating mesh (39) option on the back and sleeves, as standard. Change the fabrics as you wish!
- Available in Women’s sizes XS to 5XL.
- There is no order minimum. Get your very own design today!
- Once an order has been submitted, delivery time is 4-6 weeks.
- Request your design today and we will email it within 2-3 days.
HOW TO ORDER
Please pick the fabric options you want and then submit a Design Request. If you want the same design over multiple products, please remember to add them to the design request. We will email you the design(s) and once you approve, we will email you your order with a payment link.
We can use MITI fabrics with high abrasion resistance, functionally support during both indoor and outdoor sports, in every condition and season. Cycling, running, skiing, cross country skiing, trail, triathlon, swimming, trekking are just some of the activities where our high technology power fabrics perform at best.
Find out the main key benefits of our warp knit stretch fabrics:
- 4 ways stretch fabrics, with modulus and high recovery
- Top abrasion resistance
- Outstanding moisture management
- Breathable and fast absorbing
- UV protection rate
- Brushed back option for winter season
- Printable base for every kind of customization
To learn more about our technology please click here.