Men's XC2 Shorts
Get your very own design today!
The XC2 Shorts is tailored to follow the contours of your body like a second skin while remaining light as a feather. Experience a supreme tight fit around the leg thanks to the elasticated bottoms with silicone grippers. Our standard chamois is made for medium distances. Extremely flat on the surface, its minimalist design allows for close and continuous skin contact while providing the proper protection on the “underneath” portion of the pad.
The XC2 Shorts is available in two technical fabric options. The standard fabric is a thick Polyester Spandex blend (20) and the second option is a lighter version of the same blend (19). If you want to wear the shorts in a cold climate we recommend the Polyester Spandex Fleece option (W03). Change the fabrics as you wish!
- Drawcord is optional.
- Available in Men’s sizes XS to 7XL.
- There is no order minimum. Get your very own design today!
- Once an order has been submitted, delivery time is 4-6 weeks.
- Request your design today and we will email it within 2-3 days.
HOW TO ORDER
Please pick the fabric options you want and then submit a Design Request. If you want the same design over multiple products, please remember to add them to the design request. We will email you the design(s) and once you approve, we will email you your order with a payment link.
We can use MITI fabrics with high abrasion resistance, functionally support during both indoor and outdoor sports, in every condition and season. Cycling, running, skiing, cross country skiing, trail, triathlon, swimming, trekking are just some of the activities where our high technology power fabrics perform at best.
Find out the main key benefits of our warp knit stretch fabrics:
- 4 ways stretch fabrics, with modulus and high recovery
- Top abrasion resistance
- Outstanding moisture management
- Breathable and fast absorbing
- UV protection rate
- Brushed back option for winter season
- Printable base for every kind of customization
To learn more about our technology please click here.